Over 90% over traders will end up losing money in the stock market. Chances are if you are reading this you are probably loser in the Market. In order to encourage you to quit before you lose all your money, I created a list below to make you realize you are terrible at trading and should probably find another dream to pursue.
- You follow “professional” traders on twitter. The truth is many on twitter are complete phonies and have built a fake trading persona to end up selling you something in the end. More on this can be found on my guide on how to identify fraud traders.
- You look at inspirational quotes or quotes given by “famous” traders as part of your trading regimen. This is non-sense, this won’t help you.
- You assume psychology is a major part of trading, much more than an actual system. As such, you constantly remind yourself that you lost money in your last trade because of psychological mistakes and thus you refer to #2 on the list to regain focus (stupid trading quotes). If psychology was such a big part the simple solution would be to write programs that would trade for you (this isn’t a money maker). The truth is, many “professional” traders instill that psychology is big so that they can sell you their products for improving your “weak” psychology. Just to be clear I am sure most of you lack discipline, but even with discipline you still would lose money.
Continue Reading →
A Chinese philosopher, Lao Tzu (not Confucius) so rightly said, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”.
Somewhere in 2010, what started as just another idea, soon developed into a web portal. A portal where people could get real-time views of the people who matter and about the scripts they wanted to gather information about.
Just last week, we hit 15000 users! And as we write, the number has already crossed 15200. While we would like to thank each one of you personally, this, honestly, is a herculean task. This post is our effort to reach out to each one of you and say thank you. We are well and truly humbled by your support, without which, we would not have been able to reach this milestone.
From the team at StockArchitect, here’s to more information, ideas and investing in the years to come. Exciting times ahead as we are bringing in new features including a complete revamp of the website. Should you have any suggestions, please send them to us online. Rest assured, we are listening.
Please follow us on other channels to get the information and a dash of investing humour too.
Thank you once again.
The StockArchitect Team
We live in this age of information overload or rather a deluge. Here are some interesting statistics of what one deals with on a daily basis:
- 90% of all the data in the world has been generated over the last two years
- Indians spend 5 hours a day consuming content in one form or other (National Book Trust)
- “Between the dawn of civilization through 2003 about 5 exabytes of information was created. Now, that much information created every 2 days” (Eric Schmidt – former Google CEO)
- 28% of office workers time is spent dealing with emails
- The typical Internet user is exposed to 1,707 banner ads per month
Continue Reading →
Welcome to our blog. We are pleased to announce the launch of our website.
StockArchitect.com is an online stock market portal for people who trade in Indian stocks.
We at Stock Architect try to capture views of thousands of users, posting their opinions on social websites like twitter. We then try to aggregate all their views to give a consolidated output to the visitors of website.
The idea is to help people take an informed decision before buying a stock.
Continue Reading →