February 26, 2017 was just another Sunday for most people as they enjoyed their afternoon siesta. However, for a few it was different. The founder of Traderwave.com, Philip Teo was down from Singapore and he conducted a session entitled ‘Technical Trend Training’ right here in Mumbai. StockArchitect‘s founder, Dhaval Parikh was also there as part of the panel. Dhaval discussed and demonstrated the newest features of StockArchitect viz., Insider Trading and Bulk Deal and also explained to the audience how gleaned information from these features could be used for trading.
During Philip’s session, he mentioned books that he had read and strongly recommended for all to read. We are pleased to share those names below.
This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. – Taylor Swift
- Trade online – You can now trade directly from within StockArchitect using your Zerodha account. Trade instantly and reap benefits.
- Insider Trading – Get an insight on what is going on in the minds of the promoters. Who is buying? Who is selling? All here in an easy to use interface.
- Prices – We now display the closing prices of NSE for the stocks. Yes, we admit we are listening. LIVE stock prices is something that will be coming in the future.
- Charts – We now display interactive charts just for you powered by tradingview.com
We live in this age of information overload or rather a deluge. Here are some interesting statistics of what one deals with on a daily basis:
- 90% of all the data in the world has been generated over the last two years
- Indians spend 5 hours a day consuming content in one form or other (National Book Trust)
- “Between the dawn of civilization through 2003 about 5 exabytes of information was created. Now, that much information created every 2 days” (Eric Schmidt – former Google CEO)
- 28% of office workers time is spent dealing with emails
- The typical Internet user is exposed to 1,707 banner ads per month
Here is a page by page detailed view of how Stock Architect works and what each menu / sub-menu on the page means.
Popular counters suggest the Top 10 discussed stocks during the past 24 hours by investors and traders on social networks like Twitter.
Welcome to our blog. We are pleased to announce the launch of our website.
StockArchitect.com is an online stock market portal for people who trade in Indian stocks.
We at Stock Architect try to capture views of thousands of users, posting their opinions on social websites like twitter. We then try to aggregate all their views to give a consolidated output to the visitors of website.
The idea is to help people take an informed decision before buying a stock.