Traderwave and StockArchitect
February 26, 2017 was just another Sunday for most people as they enjoyed their afternoon siesta. However, for a few it was different. The founder of Traderwave.com, Philip Teo was down from Singapore and he conducted a session entitled ‘Technical Trend Training’ right here in Mumbai. StockArchitect‘s founder, Dhaval Parikh was also there as part of the panel. Dhaval discussed and demonstrated the newest features of StockArchitect viz., Insider Trading and Bulk Deal and also explained to the audience how gleaned information from these features could be used for trading.
During Philip’s session, he mentioned books that he had read and strongly recommended for all to read. We are pleased to share those names below.
- Stock Market Wizards – Interviews with America’s Top Stock Traders
- Market Wizards: Interviews With Top Traders Updated
- The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America’s Top Traders
- Trend Following: Learn to Make Millions in Up or Down Markets
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom
- Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications (New York Institute of Finance)
- Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by John Magee
- Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Robert D. Edwards
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss